Sheridan is the second largest women's and children's services group in the nation with over 30 years’ experience, offering pediatric services to hospital and health systems nationwide.
Sheridan offers more than 30 years’ experience standardizing, optimizing, and implementing neonatology solutions that position our hospital and health system partners for maximum growth.
Bundled Pediatric Services
As part of our dedication to our partners’ growth, Sheridan offers its clients a suite of neonatology and pediatric services that provide early multidisciplinary intervention for optimal patient outcomes:
- Healthy Hearing™ (universal newborn hearing screen program)
- Pediatric Intensivists
- Pediatric Hospitalists
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM)
Download our premier executive resource on Building a Stronger NICU.
Building Dedicated Partnerships
We view our relationships with hospitals and health systems as true business partnerships, and we remain dedicated to our partners’ service needs and growth goals.
- Dedicated local neonatology leadership
- Facility-centered growth strategies to reduce transfers
- Investment in NICU program infrastructure
- Cost reduction strategies
- Evidence-based neonatal care
Begin your path to partnership today.
You're one step away from a stronger neonatology department.