Sheridan's industry-leading quality management program ensures that our radiologic coverage meets or surpasses the most rigorous industry standards.
Sheridan's industry-leading quality management program ensures that our discrepancy rates are consistently well below the national average. Radiology turnaround routinely transcends contracted times and 24/7 coverage is available. Sheridan radiologists are always available for additional consultation.
Sheridan radiology management services offer:
- All modalities of on-site and remote radiologic coverage
- After-hours final reads
- Prompt, accurate preliminary and final interpretations
- Discrepancy rates that are consistently well below the national average
- Turnaround that routinely exceeds contracted times
- Availability of 24/7 coverage
- Radiologists who are always available for additional consultation
The stability of our clinical staff is evidenced by a 95% retention rate. All physicians are fellowship-trained or board-certified, locally licensed and based in the United States. We follow NCQA certification for credentialing and conduct our own approved physician review process.
For the past nine years, we have been offering remote integrated radiology management services. Live 24/7 teleradiology by U.S.-based radiologists allows our partners to offer additional subspecialty consultations.
Information flow for all radiology modalities is fully integrated with facility systems. Final results are delivered electronically through secure HIPAA compliant information transfer.
Contact us to learn how Sheridan's industry-leading quality management program can benefit your radiology department. Contact Us Here