- Why Sheridan
- Emergency Medicine
- Office-Based Services
- Critical Care & Intensivists
See what hospital leaders are saying about Sheridan Healthcare.
NEWS & Updates
Get the latest news and updates regarding Sheridan Healthcare.
Read Latest News
For over 30 years, Sheridan has been one of the nation’s most experienced providers of children's services. We currently provide over 60 programs nationwide with more than 190,000 patient days annually.
- PremiEHR™ - our proprietary health record for all aspects of neonatal care captures medical information relevant to care provided in the NICU, nursery and delivery rooms.
- Led by a dedicated on-site medical director with a locally based full-time team
- Committed to clinical excellence
- Motivated to be an integral part of your community
- Develops collaborative working relationships with community obstetricians, pediatrics, hospital nursing staffs and administration
- Offers Healthy Hearing™ , a turnkey universal newborn hearing program that provides 50,000 screenings annually
After partnering with Sheridan, facilities such as Medical Center of Arlington, TX, Trident Medical Center in Charleston, SC and Madison Hospital in Madison, AL experienced dramatic improvements in clinical performance, patient outcomes, and satisfaction for patients and hospital staff.
Download our Neonatology PDF
Contact us to find out more about our leading children's services. Contact Us Here.