- Why Sheridan
- Emergency Medicine
- Office-Based Services
- Critical Care & Intensivists
See what hospital leaders are saying about Sheridan Healthcare.
NEWS & Updates
Get the latest news and updates regarding Sheridan Healthcare.
Read Latest News
Sheridan’s Emergency Medicine Department Management group was created in 1994, and we treat more than 600,000 patients annually.
Our emergency room management services help facilities:
- Implement fast-track and appropriate triage programs for greater clinical efficiency
- Achieve outstanding patient satisfaction
Sheridan's Seamless Emergency Room Management Transition Team:
- Ensures quality care and productivity, and that emergency medicine services providers are directly accountable for their performance.
- Our on-site clinical and operations teams offer tangible solutions to management issues faced by emergency department services leadership, including billing and revenue cycles.
- Our programs focus on lean enterprise, peer review, PQRS, leadership and risk occurrence, and define best practices and process improvements for maximum clinical efficiency.
- Offers flexible, scalable solutions and dedicated recruitment for staffing the best emergency medicine services department in stable, longstanding programs for any facility.
Sheridan pediatric emergency department services:
- Improve the clinical efficiency and managerial operations of pediatric emergency room services
- Offer specialized pediatric emergency medicine treatment
- Has grown to serve more than 40,000 patients annually with emergency medical solutions
To make young patients feel comfortable, our board-certified pediatrics teams foster a child-friendly environment. The emergency medicine services department is a separate unit dedicated solely to treating infants, children and adolescents. Equipment, beds and other resources are pediatric specific and comprehensive emergency medical solutions are available 24 hours per day.
Contact us to find out about how our highly ranked emergency department management services can benefit your facility.