Advancing the practice of critical care medicine through innovative intensivist-led staffing solutions.
More than 5 million patients are admitted to intensive care units in the United States annually. Ballooning costs, high mortality, readmission rates, and declining patient satisfaction scores are driving the need for a new approach.
Sheridan Critical Care Solutions
The Sheridan intensivist-led ICU staffing model provides a comprehensive solution to a complex set of challenges. Our physicians take complete ownership of the ICU and its many moving parts, which allows them to apply a holistic approach to caring for critically ill patients.
- Standardized model improves quality of care
- Regular performance reports and quality assurance evaluations
- Innovative and best practice solutions based on our individual partners' needs
- Dedicated LEAN principles to improve workflow and patient outcomes
- Reduce mortality / readmission rates
- Improve ED workflow by “pulling” critically ill patients
- Reduce length of stay
- Reduce risk of nosocomial infection
- Reduce provider response times
Sheridan Critical Care employs the best board certified, fellowship-trained intensivists to staff each intensivist program. With over 30 years of critical care experience and expertise, Sheridan Critical Care provides a strong infrastructure to support the successful implementation of a Leapfrog-compliant, intensivist-led ICU.
- Provider on site during daytime hours
- Pages returned within 5 minutes
- Fully integrated TeleICU capabilities
- Intensivists manage all cases
- Daily multi-disciplinary daily rounds
BEGIN YOUR PATH TO PARTNERSHIP TODAY.
You're one step away from a stronger ICU.