- Why Sheridan
- Emergency Medicine
- Residents, Fellows & Allied Health Students
- Leadership Academy
- Search Opportunities
See what hospital leaders are saying about Sheridan Healthcare.
NEWS & Updates
Get the latest news and updates regarding Sheridan Healthcare.
Read Latest News
Be a part of the Sheridan family
We would love to talk with you about your career goals. If you are customer centric and experienced in anesthesiology, neonatology, emergency medicine or radiology, we might be a perfect match. More than 2,200 physicians and allied healthcare professionals have already chosen to be part of our family.
Sheridan is a multispecialty group practice with:
- Nearly 60 years of experience
- A unique, collaborative approach to customer service
- Dedicated providers serving 167 hospitals and medical facilities nationwide
Why not let our experience work for you?
- Easy transition between jobs, or relocation among our hospitals, because you only need to credential with us once
- Full access to clinical and business resources, relieving you of administrative responsibilities so you can focus on medical care
- A strong commitment to leadership support and training
- Flexible opportunities and reasonable work schedules with ongoing possibilities for personal, financial and professional success
- A national network of locations which exposes you to a community of professionals offering encouragement and decades of experience
- Scholarships, sponsorships and education opportunities, including our online educational portal, online learning tools and availability of CME credits
- Training on how to implement lean process activities that improve your department's workflow and dedication to performance
- A positive workplace culture fostered by provider unity, pride and fun through our Spirit of Sheridan activities and events
For specific benefits and practice model information, click on your specialty below: